ROOM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All guests must provide a passport or photo drivers licence on arrival
- A $10 key deposit is required for dorm accommodation
- A credit card swipe or $100 cash security bond is required on arrival for all private rooms
- Accommodation needs to be paid on arrival, not departure
- Cancellations less than 24 hours and no shows will be charged for one night of accommodation per person
- Under 18's are not permitted to stay in the dorm rooms unless part of a school/sporting group, all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult in the private rooms
- Specials are not valid with any other offers
- Check in 2pm and check out 10am
- Room rates fall into HIGH, SHOULDER, LOW & SPECIAL EVENT periods. Please check which dates apply to each of these periods when confirming your booking. Minimum night stays apply to HIGH & SPECIAL EVENT dates
- Please note that rates are subject to change
- Guests must abide by the House Rules
Habitat HQ like other backpacking properties confirm your bed night with a prepaid booking system
Change of Mind Policy
Just keep in mind that when you are booking your accommodation & paying up front that your payment secures your bed in a dynamic booking system. As we take on other bookings around the clock if your bed is paid for we honour payment & reserve your accommodation and happily so. If you change your booked plans and depart early, you then need to honour the commitment you made in payment understanding we have a 'no change of mind policy'.
Airport shuttle runs services from Melbourne airport at Tullamarine between:
-0600 – 2030 on Monday, Wednesday, Friday -0600 - 1845 Tuesday, Thursday -0705 – 1900 Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays -To be eligible for the free airport shuttle from Tullamarine, you must be booked in to stay for three consecutive nights from your day of arrival, you must use the FAPAS airport shuttle bus during the above operating times, and you must book the shuttle bus through our reception.
Package cancellation policy
- Cancellation of any package within 72 hours to 14 days prior to arrival will result in a 25% cancellation fee of the package cost.
- Cancellation within 48 hours to 72 hours prior to arrival will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the package cost.
- Cancellation or transfer within 48 hours prior to arrival will result in a 100% cancellation fee of the package cost.
Group Bookings Terms & Conditions
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking
- The balance is due at least one month prior to arrival
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The group agrees to adhere to Habitat HQ’s House Rules
Group Cancellation Policy
- 31+ days prior to arrival will result in 25% cancellation fee
- 21 – 30 days will result in 50% cancellation fee
- 15 – 21 days will result in 75% cancellation fee
- 0 – 14 days will result in 100% cancellation fee
Changes to Bookings
Changes to numbers can be made to the booking up to 15 days prior to arrival without a fee or penalty. Changes to numbers made 14 days or less prior to arrival where the number is decreased will not be refunded.