Habitat HQ can help with your group travel planning!
Every group have their own unique travel needs. The experienced, friendly and helpful team at Habitat HQ can assist. Whether it’s specific catering, itinerary planning or touring requirements, our aim is to ensure your group experience is complimented in every way.
We are passionate advocates for St Kilda and Melbourne. Our goal is to connect, engage and inspire guests to our incredible surroundings. Discover the hidden jewels and enjoy an experience of a lifetime at Habitat HQ.
How can our Events & Groups Co-Ordinator help?
- Individual day itineraries outside of internal group curriculum (1 or 2 days)
- Entire stay full group itinerary (1 week or more)
Why contact our Events & Groups Co-Ordinator?
- Friendly, helpful local knowledge
- Use our local contacts
- Help with in-house catering
- Hosting of organised daily activities
- Being green – become involved in local conservation volunteer work
Example Group Travel planning
- School excursions – Educational travel experiences
- Sporting team groups – activities for non competing days
- Volunteer work – Conservation Volunteers Australia