SIMPLE & FRIENDLY HOUSE RULES APPLY
We are an award winning property that makes sure our guests have a hassle free and safe stay.
Our in-house culture reflects Melbourne's culture and sets the tone for our international guests. Our staff are cool so their measure defines what's cool & what's not.
- Alcohol is only permitted in the common area’s between 12pm – 2am. Strictly no alcohol is to be consumed on the property outside these hours.
- Inappropriate or anti social behaviour can result in instant eviction without refund.
- No food or drinks are to be consumed or stored in any rooms.
- Visitors not allowed on the property at anytime.
- Please respect our neighbours. Noise in the courtyard must be kept to a minimum. No alcohol can be consumed after 10pm. The courtyard is closed from 11pm.
- Kitchen is locked & cleaned between 2am – 6am. There is no access between these hours.
- Check out is 10am. Check outs after 11am will result in loss of key deposit & after 12pm a full day charge will apply.
- Noise in all areas must be kept to a minimum after 11pm.
- Please smoke in areas provided outside. Smoking is not permitted inside the building. Smoking fees apply
- No amplified music or musical instruments are permitted in rooms.
- Please clean up after yourself in all common areas & use recycling bins.
- Do not use hairdryers or straighteners in the rooms as they will set off our fire alarms. A false fire brigade call out will be charged to your bill of up to AU$1,000. Ouchhh!
- Drugs aren’t cool. Evictions will occur if illegal substances are suspected or found on premises & reported to the police.
- If suspected of, or caught stealing, including food from the kitchen immediate eviction will occur.
- Please consult reception if you wish to stay more than 14 days in peak periods.
- Keep your room clean & tidy. Baggage is to be kept in storage provided. Keep vacant beds clear for new arrivals and please do not hang items off the beds & out the windows.
- Sleeping or loitering in cars around the property is not permitted & police may be called. Travellers are not permitted to sleep in vehicles & if found in our car park a charge will apply.
- Drinking games are not permitted in our lounge or reception area.
- Linen is provided & must be returned to reception on check out. Sleeping bags are not permitted
- Guests must be respectful & considerate of others, including staff at all times.